please stop tickling me

In which we laugh and laugh and laugh. And love. And drink.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon

Otium cum Dignitatae

Friday, September 23, 2005

We Do What We Must

Attention: there is a "new" posting down in the August archives called "On the Table". It appears down there because that's when it was written, though never posted. It describes my thoughs and feelings on Ol' Man Firewater. Some things have changed since then, but it is true that I continue to have lunchtime bevidges (just before this, in fact), but I do limit it to two.
The summer fun mix described in the latter half of it has some changes in the track listing, though none so significant as to warrant comment here.
And now, contest! Should my next posting concern:
My Dreams?
What each of my novels-in-progress is about?
Or my adventures in on-line dating?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacq said...

All three, in the order you listed.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Erudite Redneck said...

Online dating.

I met Dr. ER online.

Bird met her Yankee beau online.

:-)

--ER

7:55 PM  
Blogger rich bachelor said...

Ah. So far, most of the women I've met online have been such a damn disappointment. But that's what makes good stories, right?
And mind you, this most recent one wants to go bowling with me tomorrow, which I feel is a very good sign, so who knows?
Nonetheless, next one's about dreams. Then the plot synopses of the novels.
And then? Bowwwwling?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home