please stop tickling me

In which we laugh and laugh and laugh. And love. And drink.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon

Otium cum Dignitatae

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Attention:

It should be noted that my email isn't working. I try to send something, and the screen just goes all deadly white, and at the bottom of the page, the word 'Done' appears, in some interesting use of the word "Done" that I'm clearly not familiar with.
So, to friends and family, I'll make up a new account here with some other provider here real soon, and I'll let you know.
I'm going to an Oscar watching party at Bobby Massage's swinging bachelor pad tonight. Or I might just watch them with The Flake. Details to follow.
The original posting last evening was going to be called 'An Evening With the Chief', and had nothing whatsoever to do with SNL. May return to that one.
Ah, sorry about the botched name check, baby bulldog (odd; I'm listening to "Baby Britain", by Mr. E. Smith right now: "For someone half as smart/you'd be a work of art..."). Alderpark, forgive me brusqueness: it was four in the morning or something when I wrote that. It is true that I have little use for poetry, tho'.
What else? More to come, as is always the case.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger pearl said...

so, you know this alderpark?
i wouldn't peg you as the type to apologize for your own blog, except i did like the acknowledgement of my name misprint. it's like an awards ceremony all of it's own, everyone watching/reading waits to see if their name will be mentioned. i'd like to mention this: i'm bored and i want to read your new blog, fuck the oscars and get to work.

6:54 PM  
Blogger rich bachelor said...

Alright, that's what I mean. It sounds as though emotion is only the province of certain special types who speak in some willfully obscure verse, that even when translatable, still doesn't do it for me.
b.b.-I don't know this guy. I thought that it was my distant cousin Ted, and it might still be, but i have my doubts. I think it's just some guy, and that would be fine, except that i think this guy is under the impression that his shit is somehow more profound.
Unless that's you, Smu, in which case, all is forgiven, and how is the other coast?

12:11 AM  
Blogger rich bachelor said...

Well, it's hard to hear tones of voice over this thing.
Now-back to work.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home